Cooking time 5 min
- 90 g of dried ham from the Pyrenees (fresh air)
- 80 g of rocket
- 2 peaches
- 250 g of mozzarella with buffalo milk
- 3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- black pepper (mill)
- coarse sea salt (mill) (mill)
Nutrition: per serving
- fat23.2 g
- carbs4.4 g
- protein21.1 g
How to prepare peach-Mozzarella-Dried Ham Salad recipe
Find out everything you need to know about peach-mozzarella-dried ham salad recipe – Ingredients, preparation steps, required time and off course the best beverage that goes with it.
Cut the peaches in 2, then each half into 4 quarters. Tear the mozzarella in pieces and the dried ham in nlanières. Mix the extra virgin olive oil with the balsamic vinegar.
1 Spread the arugula on the plates.
2 Garnish with peach wedges, mozzarella and dried ham. Sprinkle with vinaigrette. Add salt and pepper.
Beer Ciney Blonde
Beer abbey not Wine Stonecross