Cooking time 5 min
Serves 1 glass
- 10 centilitres of strong coffee
- 4 centilitres of Cointreau
- 0.5 dl of crème fraîche (min 35% of fat)
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 0.5 kg of impalpable sugar
Nutrition: per serving
How to prepare french coffee recipe
Quick recipe and guide on french coffee recipe – Ingredients, preparation steps, required time and off course the best beverage that goes with it.
1 Beat the cream firmly with 1/2 tsp. cocoa and sugar intangible.
2 Pour Cointreau into a clear glass or mug, and add hot coffee. Garnish the glass of
fresh ncrème by gently sliding it on the rounded side of a spoon. Saudouprez the rest of cocoa.