Cooking time 35 min
- 9 thin slices of smoked bacon
- 1 pure pork tenderloin (frozen)
- 5 branches of fresh parsley
- 0.33 plant of fresh chives
- 1.5 dl of light cream
- 3 dl of meat broth (1/2 cube dissolved in 3 dl d very hot water)
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
Nutrition: per serving
- fat30 g
- carbs2.2 g
- protein42.3 g
How to prepare crunchy pork hazelnuts recipe
Tested and delicious recipe for crunchy pork hazelnuts recipe. Try it and we guarantee you will enjoy it.
Thoroughly thaw the pork fillet and cut it into 9 slices of 3 to 4 cm. Chop parsley and chives (the equivalent of 1.5 tbsp each).
The day before (15 min)
1. Heat 1 tbsp. olive oil in a pan and brown the pork hazelnuts. Arrange them in an oven dish
2. Pour 1 tbsp. olive oil if necessary in the pan and mix the fresh herbs in the meat cooking juices.
3. Divide the herbs over the meat, salt and pepper. Place 1 slice of smoked bacon on each hazelnut and reserve the dish in the refrigerator.
4. Deglaze the pan with the meat broth and bring to a boil while detaching the cooking juices. Book in the fridge.
At the same moment (20 min)
5. Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
6. Slip the meat for 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven.
7. Meanwhile, boil the meat stock. Add light cream and reduce the sauce. Add salt and pepper.
Beer Palm not Wine Cairanne – The Hauts Rocs
A.OP Côtes du Rhône Villages