Cooking time 15 min + 25 min in the oven
Serves 6 persons
- 1 kg roast beef
- 500 g mushrooms
- 150 g fresh cheese with herbs
- 3 tablespoon red pesto
- 2 dl beef broth (1/2 cube dissolved in 2 dl hot water)
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
Nutrition: per serving
- fat15.4 g
- carbs3.1 g
- protein44.9 g
How to prepare roasted roe in pesto crust recipe
Tested and delicious recipe for roasted roe in pesto crust recipe. Try it and we guarantee you will enjoy it.
nCut the mushrooms into strips.
1. Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
2. Heat 1 tbsp. olive oil in a skillet and roast the roast on all sides.
3. Place the meat in a baking dish and coat with 2 tbsp. pesto. Pour the broth, cover the aluminum dish and glide 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven.
4. Meanwhile, heat 1 tbsp. olive oil in a frying pan and cook the mushrooms for 5 to 10 minutes over low heat.
5. Leave the roast beef off the dish for 5 minutes under the foil. Pour the gravy of the meat into the pan fried mushrooms and incorporate the cheese. Reduce to high heat and add pepper and remaining pesto.
Beer Maredsous Blonde not Wine Crozes-Hermitage PDO – Saint Pierre Cellars