Cooking time 25 min
- 200 g of seitan
- 250 g of peas (frozen)
- 2 carrots
- 2 red peppers
- 1 red pepper
- 1 onion
- 3 pieces of garlic
- 250 g of long grain rice
- 400 g of crushed tomatoes (can)
- 5 dl of vegetable broth (1 cube dissolved in 5 dl of very hot water)
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 0.5 cinnamon stick
- 2 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon coffee turmeric
- 0.5 teaspoon. cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper
Nutrition: per serving
- fat11.5 g
- carbs69.1 g
- protein22.2 g
How to prepare paella Veggie and Spicy recipe
Quick recipe and guide on paella veggie and spicy recipe – Ingredients, preparation steps, required time and off course the best beverage that goes with it.
Cut the carrots into strips of 1 cm by 3. Remove the seeds and white filaments from the peppers, and cut the flesh into strips 1/2 cm thick. Chop red pepper after removing the seeds. Cut the onion into thin slices and chop the garlic. Pass the seitan cubes in the paprika.
1. Heat 1 tbsp. olive oil in large skillet and sauté onion rings and garlic until translucent.
2. Mix in the rice and the crushed tomatoes. Spice up with cayenne pepper, turmeric, half a stick of cinnamon and chopped pepper. Wet with the vegetable broth.
3. Add frozen carrots, peppers and peas and simmer ± 20 min over low heat, stirring regularly. Salt and pepper.
4. Meanwhile, heat 3 tbsp. olive oil in a skillet and sauté the cubes of seitan for ± 5 min.
Beer Tongerlo Blonde not Wine Viña Sol – Torres – DO Catalunya – Spain