Cooking time 20 min + 1 h cooking + 20 min
- 1 roasting chicken
- 150 g smoked bacon
- 250 g mushrooms
- 1.5 dl light cream
- 3 tablespoon butter
- instant binder for sauces
- 2.5 dl of dry white wine
- 1 dl of cognac
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 branches of dried thyme
- salt and pepper
Nutrition: per serving
- fat38.9 g
- carbs4.9 g
- protein45.9 g
How to prepare chicken with white wine recipe
Tested and delicious recipe for chicken with white wine recipe. Try it and we guarantee you will enjoy it.
nCut the chicken into pieces.
The day before (20 min + 1 h of cooking)
1. Melt 2 tbsp. butter in a saucepan and sauté bacon over medium heat.
2. Push the bacon aside and brown the pieces of chicken on all sides. Sprinkle the poultry with cognac and white wine. Add thyme, bay leaf, salt and pepper. Simmer over low heat and cover for ± 1 h. Book freshly.
At the same moment (20 min)
3. Cut the mushrooms into 4.
4. Melt 1 tbsp. butter in a saucepan and cook mushrooms for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Add salt and pepper.
5. Remove the solidified fat from the chicken and heat the mixture over low heat.
6. Add the mushrooms and their juice to the chicken for the last few minutes of cooking.
7. Stir in the cream and continue cooking for a few moments. Thicken the sauce with a little instant binder.