Cooking time 10 min + 1 h of cooking
- 4 chicken legs
- 1 kg chicory
- 2 oranges
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon peach and passion fruit jam
Nutrition: per serving
- fat27.3 g
- carbs11.8 g
- protein34.1 g
How to prepare chicken legs and fruity chicory recipe
Quick recipe and guide on chicken legs and fruity chicory recipe – Ingredients, preparation steps, required time and off course the best beverage that goes with it.
Remove the leaves from the chicory. Squeeze the oranges.
1. Melt the butter in a pan and brown the chicken legs on all sides.
2. Add the chicory leaves, pepper and nutmeg.
3. Continue cooking for 1 hour over low heat and wet with orange juice from time to time.
4. Remove the chicken legs from the pan and keep them warm.
5. Mix the jam with the chicory.
Beer Vicaris Triple not Wine Stonecross Chenin Blanc-
Chardonnay – South Africa