Cooking time 20 min
- 4 chicken halves
- 200 g smoked bacon (thin slices)
- 4 slices of Old Bruges cheese (or Affligem cheese or other abbey cheese)
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoon mustard
- instant binder for sauces
- 25 centilitres of Postel Double (abbey beer) (or other brown abbey beer)
- 1 tablespoon of bouquet garni
- 1 tip of paprika knife
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper
Nutrition: per serving
- fat35 g
- carbs6.3 g
- protein54.8 g
How to prepare chicken fillet with cheese and mustard bacon recipe
Tested and delicious recipe for chicken fillet with cheese and mustard bacon recipe. Try it and we guarantee you will enjoy it.
Put a slice of cheese on each chicken fillet and spread mustard. Fully cover each piece of chicken with smoked bacon slices.
1. Melt the butter in a skillet and cook the chicken breasts, cheese side up for 2 min.
2. Turn over the chicken fillets and continue cooking for 1 to 2 minutes. Turn them over and spice with paprika, cayenne pepper and pepper (do not salt, the bacon is already salty enough). Sprinkle with bouquet garni and slowly pour the beer into the pan.
3. Continue cooking for 7 to 8 min over low heat and covered.
4. Keep the meat warm out of the pan. Detach the cooking juices with a wooden spoon and pour the cooking liquid into a skillet. Bring to a boil and slightly thicken the sauce with instant binder. Pass the chicken fillets in the sauce.
Beer Postel Double not Wine El Coto Crianza – DOC Rioja – Spain