Cooking time 15 min + 20 to 25 min in the oven
- 100 g diced cooked ham (cold space)
- 500 g mixed Mediterranean vegetables (frozen)
- 125 g blue cheese (Cambozola, for example)
- 4 tablespoon grated emmental cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 rolls of pizza dough (freshness space)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Mix of Provençal spices (mill)
- salt and pepper
Nutrition: per serving
- fat28.8 g
- carbs65.3 g
- protein26.9 g
How to prepare focaccia recipe
Tested and delicious recipe for focaccia recipe. Try it and we guarantee you will enjoy it.
1. Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
2. Cook frozen Mediterranean vegetables for 4 minutes. Drain and spice them with salt, pepper and Provencal Mix.
3. Divide the vegetables over half of each pizza dough, up to 2 cm from the edge.
4. Spread dice of ham and blue cheese overcoat. Season with Provencal Mix and sprinkle with grated emmental.
5. Close the pizza dough to obtain 2 half-moons. Moisten the edges and squeeze them together. Make some incisions of ± 7 cm in length in the dough with a knife.
6. Beat the egg with the olive oil and brush the dough.
7. Cook the focaccia for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven.
Wine The Petite Mur AOC Corbières The Champ des Murailles
Rosso Conero DOC San Giorgio Umani Ronchi Marche – Italy