Cooking time 10 minutes
- 350 g of smoked salmon
- 1 red pepper
- 1 lime (only the juice)
- 1 fresh dill plant
- 200 g of cream cheese (cream)
- 2 tablespoon pine nuts
- 0.5 tablespoon coffee sugar
- 0.5 centilitres. mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tip of Cayenne pepper knife
- salt and pepper
Nutrition: per serving
- fat28.2 g
- carbs4.5 g
- protein24.2 g
How to prepare salmon tartare and sweet pepper cheese recipe
Tested and delicious recipe for salmon tartare and sweet pepper cheese recipe. Try it and we guarantee you will enjoy it.
Reserve 4 sprigs of dill for presentation and chop the rest. Cut the salmon into thin strips. Remove the seeds and white filaments from the pepper and cut into 1/2 cm cubes. Brown the pine nuts in a nostick frying pan without fat.
1. Mix the fresh cheese with pepper cubes and pine nuts. Spice with salt and cayenne pepper
2. Mix salmon strips with lime juice, sugar, olive oil, mustard and chopped dill. Add salt and pepper.