Cooking time 20 min
- 2 Atlantic salmon back (frozen)
- 100 g soup mix (frozen)
- 0.5 cucumber
- 12 tomatoes tapas
- 0.25 lemon
- 0.25 fresh chives
- 2 eggs
- 1 dl dry white wine
- 0.25 centilitres. green peppercorns
- 0.5 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- Cocktail sauce
- 1 dl cream (min 35% MF)
- 3 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1.5 teaspoon. Ketchup
- 1 tablespoon of cognac
- 1 tip of pepper pepper
Nutrition: per serving
- fat38.2 g
- carbs5.1 g
- protein19.6 g
How to prepare salmon in Bellevue recipe
Tested and delicious recipe for salmon in bellevue recipe. Try it and we guarantee you will enjoy it.
Cook the eggs for 10 minutes in boiling water. Shred and crush them finely. In the meantime, cut the unpeeled half-cucumber into long ribbons with a peeler. Peel the lemon raw (until the flesh). Crush the green peppercorns between 2 spoons. Chop the chives. Cut the tapas tomatoes into thin slices.
1. Bring 1/2 L of water to a boil in a saucepan and add frozen soup vegetables, white wine, peeled lemon, thyme, bay leaf, crushed peppercorns and salt. Boil for 5 minutes
2. Fully immerse frozen salmon back in broth. Cover and bring to a boil again. Then let it simmer for 5 minutes. Reserve the fish in the cool, in the closed pan.
3. In the meantime, prepare the cocktail sauce: whip the cream in half and add mayonnaise, ketchup and cognac. Salt and spice with cayenne pepper.
4. Take the salmon back out of the pan and carefully cut them in half.
Beer Hoegaarden not Wine Mâcon-Villages AOP «Grande Réserve» – Cave of Viré