Cooking time 25 min + cooling time
- 2 Atlantic salmon back (frozen)
- 1 avocado
- 0.5 lemon (only the juice)
- 1 fresh dill plant
- 2 potatoes
- 125 ml heavy cream
- 4 tablespoon black lump eggs
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
Nutrition: per serving
- fat38 g
- carbs8.5 g
- protein17.1 g
How to prepare russian potato with salmon tartare recipe
Tested and delicious recipe for russian potato with salmon tartare recipe. Try it and we guarantee you will enjoy it.
Superficially thaw the salmon backs. Blot them and cut them into dice of max. 1 cm. Detail the avocado flesh in 1/2 cm dice and sprinkle with lemon juice. Reserve 4 sprigs of dill for presentation and chop the rest.
1. Cook the potatoes in the shirt for 20 minutes in slightly salted boiling water. Drain and let cool. Then cut the potatoes into 8 slices 2 cm thick.
2. Meanwhile, mix salmon and avocado dices with chopped dill. Add olive oil, salt and pepper.
Beer Gordon Finest Gold not Wine Sicilian soil IGT – Fiano-Chardonnay Inycon – Sicilia – Italy