Cooking time 20 minutes + 40 minutes in the oven + at least 24 hours in the refrigerator
Serves 6 persons
- 600 g redfish fillets (frozen)
- 3 portions of chervil (frozen)
- 100 g red lump eggs
- 1.5 dl cream
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 0.5 tablespoon nutmeg
- salt and pepper
Nutrition: per serving
- fat12.9 g
- carbs1.6 g
- protein25.4 g
How to prepare pâté of redfish with three colors recipe
Tested and delicious recipe for pâté of redfish with three colors recipe. Try it and we guarantee you will enjoy it.
nTake the fish and chervil thoroughly.
1. Preheat the oven between 200 and 225 ° C.
2. Cut the diced fish fillets and mix them finely. Mix them in a large salad bowl with the crème fraiche and the nutmeg. Pepper and salt generously.
3. Add the eggs one by one to the preparation. Beat the egg whites until stiff and gently add them to the mixture. Season the seasoning with salt and pepper.
4. Transfer half of the mixture to a bowl and mix in the chervil.
5. Line 6 individual ramekins with aluminum foil and butter. Pour the fish mixture with the chervil in the ramekins, then add the lump eggs and finally the mixture of natural fish. Fold the edge of the aluminum foil inwards, packing lightly.
6. Place the ramekins in a baking dish with a bottom of water and put them in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Open the foil, lower the oven temperature to 175 ° C and extend the cooking time by 20 min.
7. Allow the ramekins to cool completely out of the oven. Let them rest for 24 to 48 hours in the refrigerator. Unmould the fish pies by gently lifting the aluminum foil.
Beer Carlsberg not Wine Trebbiano d'Abruzzo DOC – Fantini – Abruzzo