Cooking time 15 min.
Serves 8 rolls
- 5 branches of fresh thyme
- 4 large pita breads
- 1 dl of olive oil
- 2 tablespoon coffee of cumin seeds
- 3 tablespoon coffee coriander seeds
- black pepper (mill)
- coarse sea salt (mill)
Nutrition: per serving
- fat12.8 g
- carbs20 g
- protein3.4 g
How to prepare lebanese breads recipe
Quick recipe and guide on lebanese breads recipe – Ingredients, preparation steps, required time and off course the best beverage that goes with it.
1. Roughly crush cumin and coriander. Thyme sprigs of thyme.
2. Mix cumin, coriander and thyme with olive oil.
3. Brown the pita bread in a toaster and cut in half horizontally.
4. Place the loaves on a baking sheet and sprinkle with spicy olive oil. Add salt and pepper. Slip under the grill for 5 minutes until the bread is crisp (make sure they do not burn).