Cooking time 15 min
Serves 6 persons
- 1 pineapple
- 50 g butter at room temperature
- 1 dl cream
- 1 egg
- 100 g almond powder
- 2 tablespoon flaked almonds
- 100 g impalpable sugar
- 1 tablespoon Amaretto
Nutrition: per serving
- fat22.6 g
- carbs33.8 g
- protein6.5 g
How to prepare almond gratin with pineapple recipe
Quick recipe and guide on almond gratin with pineapple recipe – Ingredients, preparation steps, required time and off course the best beverage that goes with it.
Cut the pineapple into slices ± 1 cm thick. Remove the hard part in the center and the bark. Mix the almond powder with the impalpable sugar.
1. Beat the softened butter for a few moments and add 1/3 of the sweet almond powder while mixing.
2. Add the egg and beat again until you have an airy mixture.
3. Add the rest of the almond powder and beat well.
4. Pour the crème fraîche and Amaretto into the mixture and stir.
5. Garnish ramekins with a low edge (a little wider than a slice of pineapple) with a thin layer of almond cream. Cover with 2 or 3 slices of pineapple and sprinkle with flaked almonds.
6. Slide the ramekins under the grill (to ± 15 cm) and let the almonds color for a few minutes.