Cooking time 10 minutes
Serves 4 cups
- 4 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 4 scoops of mocha ice cream
- 1 pineapple (or 800 g pieces of pineapple juice (can))
- 8 fresh mint leaves
- 4 tablespoon of whipped cream (bomb)
- 2 tablespoon mascarpone
- 4 tablespoon Brazilian soup
- 4 biscuits
- 5 tablespoon of Advocaat
Nutrition: per serving
- fat22.7 g
- carbs57.1 g
- protein7.7 g
How to prepare royal Advocaat recipe
Find out everything you need to know about royal advocaat recipe – Ingredients, preparation steps, required time and off course the best beverage that goes with it.
nCut the fresh pineapple into cubes. Process over a bowl to collect the equivalent of 1 to 2 tbsp. tablespoon of juice.
1. Mix the Advocaat with the mascarpone.
2. Add the pineapple juice and mix until you get a smooth cream.
3. Put 1 scoop of each ice cream in 4 cups.
4. Add the pineapple and top with sauce.
5. Divide 1 tbsp. Brazilian soup on each dessert.