Cooking time ± 20 min + 15 min
- 1.5 kg of ribs
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 avocado
- 1 bunch of radishes
- 0.5 cucumber
- 2 limes (only the juice)
- 0.5 plant of fresh coriander
- 1 red pepper
- 2 pieces of garlic
- 250 g couscous (wheat semolina)
- 400 g green beans (can)
- 3 dl vegetable broth (1 cube dissolved in 3 dl hot water)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tip of Cayenne pepper knife
- salt and pepper
Nutrition: per serving
- fat35.5 g
- carbs61.7 g
- protein51.3 g
How to prepare tabouleh tricolor and tips of ribs recipe
Tested and delicious recipe for tabouleh tricolor and tips of ribs recipe. Try it and we guarantee you will enjoy it.
Cooking preparation (± 20 min)
1. Pour the semolina of wheat in a salad bowl and sprinkle it with the vegetable broth and the olive oil. Let it swell for 10 minutes, then peel it with a fork.
2. Meanwhile, crush garlic and chop coriander.
3. Cut the unpeeled half cucumber in half lengthwise and remove the seeds with a spoon. Cut it, then the tomatoes, in half-moons.
4. Cut the radishes into slices.
5. Cut the avocado flesh into thin quarters and sprinkle with the lime juice.
6. Remove the seeds from the pepper and slice it.
7. Put the drained flageolets, radishes, cucumber, tomatoes, garlic, red pepper and cilantro in a bowl. Spice with salt, pepper and cayenne pepper.
8. Mix the vegetables with the semolina, then gently integrate the avocado quarters.
Barbecue Cooking (15 min)
9. Grill ribs 7 min. On each side on a hot barbecue (or 30 min. In preheated oven at 200 ° C).
Bière blonde strong not Wine Laudum Nature Tempranillo
Alicante – Spain