Cooking time 20 min + 30 min in the oven
- 3 Atlantic salmon fillets (fresh air space)
- 1 broccoli
- 0.5 fresh basil plant
- 8 dried tomatoes (fresh space)
- 7 dl of milk
- 100 g of mascarpone
- 50 g of grated mozzarella
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 400 g fusilli (pasta)
- 3 tablespoon flour
- 2 tablespoon capers
- salt and pepper
Nutrition: per serving
- fat49.1 g
- carbs91 g
- protein48.4 g
How to prepare pasta gratin with salmon and broccoli recipe
Tested and delicious recipe for pasta gratin with salmon and broccoli recipe. Try it and we guarantee you will enjoy it.
Superficially thaw the salmon fillets and sponge them out. Detail the broccoli in small bunches. Roughly chop the drained capers. Chop the dried tomatoes. Cisel the basil.
1. Preheat the oven to 190 ° C.
2. Cook the fusilli in slightly salted boiling water (see cooking time on the package). Add the bouquets of broccoli for the last 5 minutes of cooking. Drain.
3. In the meantime, melt the butter in a saucepan and mix in the flour. Let dry a few moments on the fire, then gradually pour the milk, while whisking until a tied sauce. Salt, pepper and spice with nutmeg. Include mascarpone, sudried tomatoes, basil and capers.
4. Mix the sauce with pasta and broccoli.
5. Cut the salmon fillets in half horizontally and place them side by side in an oven dish.
6. Divide the pasta mixture over the fish and sprinkle with grated mozzarella cheese. Cover the dish with aluminum foil and put it in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Engage the grill at the end of cooking to obtain a nice gratin.
Beer Golden Grimbergen
Beer abbey not Wine Hardys "Nottage Hill" Chardonnay