Cooking time Thawing + 30 min + 15 to 20 min
- 4 hake back (frozen)
- 4 tomatoes in a bunch
- 100 g rocket
- 4 tablespoon green pesto
- 30 g butter
- 25 g pecorino (block)
- 400 g tagliatelle
- 12 pitted black olives (can)
- 1.5 dl white wine
- black pepper (mill)
- fleur de sel
Nutrition: per serving
- fat27.1 g
- carbs75.6 g
- protein47.2 g
How to prepare hake and tagliatelle with pesto recipe
Find out everything you need to know about hake and tagliatelle with pesto recipe – Ingredients, preparation steps, required time and off course the best beverage that goes with it.
Cooking preparation (defrosting + 30 min)
1. Superficially thaw the hake's backs and sponge them out.
2. Roughly chop the rocket.
3. Cut the tomatoes and olives into slices.
4. Mix the butter with 1 tbsp. pesto
5. Grate the pecorino.
6. Place the colin backs on 4 sheets of baking paper and place on 4 sheets of aluminum foil. Pepper.
7. Coat the backs with pesto butter and spread the arugula and the slices of tomatoes and olives on top. Add salt and pepper. Water the papillotes of white wine and close them.
8. Cook the tagliatelle in slightly salted boiling water (see cooking time on the package). Drain and mix 2 to 3 tbsp. pesto. Book warm.
Coffee barbecue (15 to 20 min)
9. Put the papillotes 15 to 20 min on a barbecue very hot.
White beer not Wine Casa Mayor Chardonnay Old Vines
Colchagua Valley – Chile