Cooking time 20 min + 30 min rest + ± 10 min
- 4 Brazilian steaks (butchery)
- 2 eggplants
- 250 g mushrooms
- 150 g cherry tomatoes
- 600 g shots
- 3 tablespoon tapenade (chilled space) (optional)
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
Nutrition: per serving
- fat33.4 g
- carbs35.6 g
- protein47.3 g
How to prepare colorful vegetable kebab and Brazilian steak recipe
Tested and delicious recipe for colorful vegetable kebab and brazilian steak recipe. Try it and we guarantee you will enjoy it.
Preparation in the kitchen (20 min + 30 min rest)
1. Cut the aubergines in thin slices lengthwise. Sprinkle with 1 tbsp. salt and let them sauté for 30 minutes in a colander. Blot them with paper towels.
2. Remove the feet from the mushrooms.
3. Cook the shots in shirt for about 20 minutes in slightly salted boiling water. Drain.
4. Meanwhile, heat 3 tbsp. olive oil in a frying pan and cook eggplant slices 2 min. on each side.
5. Coat eggplant slices with tapenade and roll them tightly.
6. Stir alternately on a skewer 1 shot, 1 aubergine roll, 1 cherry tomato and 1 mushroom. Make another 7 skewers with the rest of the ingredients and brush with 1 tbsp. tablespoon of olive oil.
Coffee barbecue (± 10 min)
7. Cook the Brazilian steaks without the butter slices ± 3 min on each side on a hot barbecue. Prolong cooking if you prefer more cooked meat. 8. Grill the vegetable skewers for 2 minutes on each side of the barbecue.
Beer Leffe Blonde
Beer abbey not Wine Vítoria Merlot
I.GP Pays d'Oc