Cooking time 10 min + 25 min in the oven
- 50 g Parma ham
- 100 g mushrooms
- 4 tomatoes in a cluster
- 3 artichokes
- 1.5 lemons (only the juice)
- 1 fresh basil plant
- 1 garlic burst
- 125 g mozzarella
- 70 g parmesan ( block)
- 2 rolls of pizza dough (freshness space)
- 30 g pine nuts
- 8 tablespoon olive oil
- black pepper (mill)
- salt and pepper
Nutrition: per serving
- fat44.7 g
- carbs74 g
- protein32 g
How to prepare pizza with artichokes and Parma ham recipe
Quick recipe and guide on pizza with artichokes and parma ham recipe – Ingredients, preparation steps, required time and off course the best beverage that goes with it.
Break the artichoke stem and remove the hard leaves from below. Cut the base of the stem with a sharp knife and rub it with lemon juice. Bring 1 lemon juice to the boiling water and cook the artichokes for 20 minutes (they are cooked when the leaves come off easily). Detach the leaves one by one, until the bottom of the artichoke is visible. Remove the hay and cut each bottom in 4. In the meantime, grate the parmesan cheese. Prepare the pesto: Put the pine nuts, 40 g grated parmesan cheese, garlic, basil leaves and olive oil in a high-rimmed container and mix until a homogeneous pesto is obtained. . Add the juice of 1/4 lemon, salt and pepper. Peel the tomatoes (for your convenience, immerse them beforehand for 10 seconds in boiling water). Cut them into 4, seed them and cut them into pieces. Cut mushrooms into strips. Cut the mozzarella into thin slices.
1. Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
2. Mix tomato pieces with 2 tbsp. homemade pesto.
3. Unroll the pizza dough on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and coat with tomato sauce to within 1 cm of the edge. Divide the artichoke pieces, the Parma ham slices, the mushroom slices and the mozzarella slices. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan and garnish with drops of pesto and freshly ground pepper.
4. Cook the pizzas in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
Wine • Château du Bois de la Garde – PDO Côtes du Rhône
• Montepulciano d'Abruzzo DOC – Fantini – Abruzzo – Italy