Cooking time 20 min
- 2 broccoli
- 2 sprigs of fresh parsley
- 1 shallot
- 1 garlic burst
- 600 g shots
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 4 eggs
- 3 dl milk
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon old-fashioned mustard
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
Nutrition: per serving
- fat18.7 g
- carbs40.9 g
- protein17.4 g
How to prepare calf's egg, broccoli in sauce and sautéed shots recipe
Tested and delicious recipe for calf's egg, broccoli in sauce and sautéed shots recipe. Try it and we guarantee you will enjoy it.
nBake the seeds in shirt in slightly salted boiling water for ± 20 min. Drain and cut in half lengthwise.
Between, detail the broccoli in small bunches.
Cap the parsley. nibble the shallot and garlic.
1. Cook broccoli in slightly salted boiling water for ± 8 min. Drain.
2. In the meantime, melt the butter in a saucepan and mix in the flour. Dry for a few moments on the fire. Pour in the milk while stirring until you have a tied sauce. Spice with nutmeg, salt and pepper. Incorporate mustard.
3. Cook the eggs in boiling water for 7 to 8 minutes. Drain.
4. Heat the olive oil in a pan and fry the chopped shallot and garlic until they are translucent. Heat the shots with parsley, salt and pepper.