Cooking time 20 min
- 1 celery stalk
- 3 sprigs of fresh parsley
- 1 shallot
- 1 dl light cream
- 1 teaspoon. butter
- 1 dl white wine (or dry vermouth)
- 2 dl fish stock (jar)
- 0.5 saffron capsule
- black pepper (mill)
Nutrition: per serving
How to prepare saffron sauce with celery and parsley recipe
Tested and delicious recipe for saffron sauce with celery and parsley recipe. Try it and we guarantee you will enjoy it.
Cut the celery in small dice. Chop the shallot. Chop the parsley.
1. Melt the butter in a skillet and fry the shallot and celery over low heat for 5 minutes.
2. Wet with white wine or vermouth and reduce by half.
3. Add the fish stock and cream, and continue cooking for 5 minutes
4. Incorporate saffron and chopped parsley at the end of cooking. Add salt and pepper.