Cooking time 15 min
Serves 15 cookies
- 1 egg
- 125 g flour
- 100 g oat flakes
- 75 g brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon ground coconut
- 5 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoon apple juice (or orange juice)
Nutrition: per serving
- fat4.7 g
- carbs15.4 g
- protein2.2 g
How to prepare oatmeal and coconut cookies recipe
Find out everything you need to know about oatmeal and coconut cookies recipe – Ingredients, preparation steps, required time and off course the best beverage that goes with it.
1. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
2. Mix the flour, oatmeal, sugar and ground coconut in a salad bowl.
3. Add the egg, apple juice and oil. Mix well until you have a smooth paste.
4. Line a baking sheet with baking paper or a baking sheet. Place dough mounds (1 tbsp per biscuit) and glide in preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes
5. Let the cookies cool off the oven on a wire rack.