Cooking time 5 min + cooking time
Serves 20 pieces
- Always consult the packaging of the products if you do not consume gluten (see advice under Preparation)
- 1 egg
- 3 dl of milk
- 5 centilitres. butter
- 200 g gluten-free flour
- 2 tablespoon tablespoon of cane sugar
- 1 dl of sparkling water
- 1 pinch of salt
Nutrition: per serving
- fat1.9 g
- carbs10.9 g
- protein0.9 g
How to prepare minicrêpes without gluten recipe
Tested and delicious recipe for minicrêpes without gluten recipe. Try it and we guarantee you will enjoy it.
1. Mix the flour with the salt and sugar in a bowl, and dig a well.
2. Add the egg and the milk. Blend until smooth and let stand under cover for 30 minutes
3. Pour the sparkling water into the dough and mix well.
4. Melt 1 tsp. butter in a pan over low heat. Pour in 4 tbsp. tablespoon of dough and lightly press on to obtain fine mincers. Brown the pancakes, turn them over and continue cooking for 1 minute.