Cooking time 25 min + 1 h 10 rest + 15 min in the oven
Serves 8 pieces
- 2 dl of milk
- 1 egg
- 300 g of flour
- 1 sachet of dried yeast (11 g)
- 70 g of chocolate chips
- 1 dl of vegetable oil
- 1 small pinch of salt
Nutrition: per serving
- fat16.7 g
- carbs32.5 g
- protein6.7 g
How to prepare chocolate morning brioche recipe
Tested and delicious recipe for chocolate morning brioche recipe. Try it and we guarantee you will enjoy it.
1. Warm the milk in a skillet.
2. In the meantime, mix the yeast with the flour. Wet with warm milk and oil, then add salt. Mix.
3. Knead the dough for 10 minutes. Form a ball, cover it with a kitchen towel and let it rise near a heat source or in a preheated oven at 50 ° C for 30 to 40 minutes
4. Stir in the chocolate chips in the dough and knead again. Cut the dough into 8 portions and let them sit for 30 minutes under cover, near a heat source or in a preheated oven at 50 ° C.
5. Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
6. Beat the egg and brush the rolls.
7. Bake bread in preheated oven for ± 15 min until nicely browned.