Cooking time 30 min + 50 min rest
Serves 20 waffles
- 250 g of butter at room temperature
- 2.5 dl of milk
- 1 egg
- 500 g of flour
- 300 g of pearl sugar
- 42 g of fresh yeast
- 1 teaspoon. tablespoons sugar
- 0.5 teaspoon. vanilla flavored coffee
- 1 tablespoon liquid honey
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
Nutrition: per serving
- fat12.2 g
- carbs36.1 g
- protein3.4 g
How to prepare sugar waffles recipe
Quick recipe and guide on sugar waffles recipe – Ingredients, preparation steps, required time and off course the best beverage that goes with it.
n Take all ingredients from the refrigerator 6 hours in advance to ensure they are at room temperature.
1. Mix 400 g flour with 1 tsp. sugar in a salad bowl
2. Form a well in the middle of the flour and break the egg.
3. Warm the milk over low heat and dilute the yeast, out of the heat.
4. Pour the yeast milk into the well, onto the egg. Gradually bring the sweet flour to the center, mixing, until a homogeneous paste.
5. Cover the salad bowl with a kitchen towel and let the dough rise for 20 minutes.
6. Then add the butter at room temperature, the honey, the vanilla aroma and the rest of the flour into the dough.
7. Finally add the pearl sugar and mix well.
8. Cover the bowl again and let the dough rise for 30 minutes.
9. Grease a waffle iron with a little vegetable oil and cook the waffles until golden brown. Regularly oil the waffle plates during cooking.