Cooking time 25 min + 30 min rest
- 1 mango
- 50 g butter
- 4 dl milk
- 1 egg
- 50 g oat flakes
- 200 g flour
- 5 g dry yeast
- 1 tablespoon cane sugar
- 1 tablespoon tablespoon of impalpable sugar
- 1 tablespoon liquid honey
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pinch of salt
Nutrition: per serving
- fat20 g
- carbs67.7 g
- protein12.6 g
How to prepare minerries with mango recipe
Tested and delicious recipe for minerries with mango recipe. Try it and we guarantee you will enjoy it.
Cut the mango into thin strips. Beat the egg. Melt the butter over low heat.
1. Mix the flour with the oatmeal, cane sugar, salt and dry yeast in a salad bowl.
2. Form a well in the middle of the preparation and pour in the beaten egg and a dash of milk.
3. Gradually add the beaten egg to the other ingredients and gradually add the rest of the milk, mixing.
4. Pour the melted butter and honey over the mixture and stir until smooth.
5. Cover the salad bowl with a kitchen towel and let it rest for 30 minutes at room temperature.
6. Cook the minreves in 2 times. Heat 1 tbsp. oil in a large pan. Turn in the dough and pour 6 portions into the pan (count ± 2 tbsp batter per pancake). Cook the minreves and turn them over so that they are golden brown on both sides.
7. Heat again 1 tbsp. oil in the pan and cook 6 more small pancakes.