Cooking time 5 min.
- 4 centilitres. plain yogurt [6 centilitres. mayonnaise
- 1 shallot
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 2 tablespoon pickled pickles (jar)
- 20 fresh tarragon leaves
- 0.5 centilitres. paprika
- salt and pepper
Nutrition: per serving
How to prepare dip with capers and tarragon
Find out everything you need to know about how to prepare dip with capers and tarragon – Ingredients, preparation steps, required time and off course the best beverage that goes with it.
– Cut the leek into slices of 1/2 cm. – Roughly chop the carrots. – Grate finely 1/3 of the zest of the lemon (not the white part, whose taste is bitter) and press the lemon.
1. Finely chop the capers, gherkins, tarragon and shallot.
2. Mix all the ingredients, salt and pepper.
This tomato sauce will be even better if you add a burst of pressed garlic.
Very nice dry white wine. A wine full of sweetness, fresh and floral nose typical of Sauvignon, and refined and aromatic mouth.
Footprint of Cléray
Dry white wine from the Loire, with an expressive nose (fruity and mineral) and a very tasty, almost greasy taste.